Thursday, October 31, 2013

Strike King Series 1 Weekday Solo Event #2 Oct. 29, 2013

I didnt practice for this one, I just figured I'd fish the same way I fished the rest of October and see what happened. Would you believe I started on the nightmare hole and lost a 5lber in the first ten minutes of the day! Ha, its almost comical at this point. I mixed in some deep and shallow and managed a 5lber on the Sexy Dawg and had a couple of good ones miss it. My deep fish were scattered but I did hit a stretch that produced several 3lbers. It was a pretty tough day overall for me, I think I caught nine keepers on the day but once again, I love fishing during the week so you'll never hear me complain. I weighed in 17.96lbs and finished in 4th place. Congrats to KVT Kevin Tidwell for dropping 22+ on us to take home the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment