Friday, April 26, 2013

TN CENTRAL BWS KY LAKE April 27, 2013 Practice

Im still a little bummed out after experiencing some of the best flipping Ive ever seen leading up to my last BFL and then having the water sucked out of the bushes and the wind out of my sails on tournament day. Im checking the water daily levels daily and with the water level predicted to be at that magical 360 mark by tournament day, Ive decided not to make a cast in practice and spend my tournament where I smoked em before the BFL. I also know that the majority of the field will head south of Paris to the land of the giants and while thats the place to catch a true giant, I should have a lot of water to myself north of Paris Landing and a lot of time to pick it apart with my Rodent. I feel like I know the best areas that could still be holding some big ones and if I can fish perfectly, I feel good about getting around 25lbs worth of bites. The only wild card will be the off shore fish and from what Ive heard, theres a lot of good ones out there. I still have two things in my favor, rising water and a full moon!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment