Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHAT IS IT WITH WEDNESDAYS?

For some reason I've got Wednesdays dialed in down here at Gville.  Last week I had about 24lbs on Wednesday and today was even better.  I fished all day yesterday and had five bites that weighed about 16lbs and tried something today I haven't tried in a long time and had about 75 bites with the best five going around 28lbs.  I'm not sure whether to be pumped up for this weekend after today or not.  It just seemed too easy to be able to duplicate it and it was more of a pattern than a spot, area or school.  I did find a few schools running the pattern but they were all smaller fish.  I'm definitely going to try and expand on it tomorrow and see just how strong it is, but until I weigh in a giant bag Saturday, I'm not going to hold my breath, it was a fun day for sure though.  Oh yea, this 40lb class flathead put an exclamation point on the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment