Saturday, March 10, 2012

KY BWS

Man, fishing was a little tougher than I was hoping.  I started where I caught the 3lber yesterday and when I fished that place in Dec. we had 21lbs in about 10 minutes.  Unfortunately, I caught a 17"er there and that was it.  I headed to where I caught my 9lber and as soon as I got to the waypoint, one smoked my Shadalicious!  I was hoping it was going to be another giant but it was only a 4.5lber!  Don't get me wrong, I was pleased to have a 4+ but the last fish I rolled up on this spot was a BIGGUN!  I ran to one of my little schools of 2lbers and finished my limit and then it was a slow go until about noon.  I finally pulled my trusty Redeye Shad out and just went fishing and managed a 5lber and culled a few more times but just by ounces.  I ended up with 17.38lbs which surprisingly was good enough for 6th place and the highest finishing Triton Gold money and the Boat US bonus money......I love contingency programs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment