Friday, March 23, 2012

MUSIC CITY BFL KY LAKE PRACTICE

The fishing got tougher on me as the water warmed. I ran around for a few days before this one and not only were the places I had been catching fish on not producing, I wasn’t finding anything new. The only fish over 3lbs I caught in practice were cranking shallow humps out in front of spawning coves with a Strike King Series 5, but they were few and far between. The water was already 70 degrees in places and I spent a half day looking for beds but never saw any sign of spawning activity. I’ve been lost on KY Lake before but this has to be the most I’ve ever struggled trying to catch a fish over 3lbs. I've decided to stay close to Paris Landing where we're launching from and just junk fish and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment