Friday, March 9, 2012

BACK ON KY FINALLY!

I've been under the weather for a few days since I came home from Gville but finally made my way to KY and gotta day of practice in before my first Bassmaster Weekend Series tournament tomorrow.  The weather has been unseasonably warm and the water is 60 degrees already!  I immediately ran to a couple of places that were slammed full of fish over the winter and started chunkin my Arig loaded with Shadalicious swimbaits.  The first place I hit I caught a 3lber and left.  My next stop was empty but my 3rd stop produced a 9lb even largemouth which is my personal best KY fish.  I thought I had  something going but I never caught another fish over 2.75lbs the rest of the day though I did catch plenty that size.  Oh well, I wish I could've gotten some more practice in but I'm going to scramble around and try and make something happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment