Saturday, June 15, 2013

EVERSTART DAY 3 JUNE 15, 2013



I thought I could sleep in this morning but for some reason at 6:30 I jumped out of bed. I looked at my phone and had a missed call from David G at 6:15! In the voicemail he said his engine had blown in Danville. I finally got back in touch with him at 6:45 and Kevin Woodside had already brought him his boat even though he was already entered into a team tournament in New Johnsonville! David had to run all the way back to Kenlake, go through boat check, fill up with gas and then run back to New Johnsonville. He amazingly still caught almost 19lbs after all that and held onto the 2nd place position. Congrats David on another awesome tournament and thanks to Kevin Woodside and his partner Matt for being the kind of friends they are. It takes guys like that to survive in this game, I know very well because I was in the same boat in 2010, no pun intended.


Congrats also to Curt McGuire on yet another KY Lake Everstart Trophy for the shelf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment