Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FISHIN WITH THE PARENTS DAY 2

We got on the water at 11 am today and I immediately noticed the current wasn't running which had me concerned because I knew my parents were expecting another 100 fish day.  The first couple places I looked at were void of life.  I finally scanned a ledge that had a few lingering around.  I caught a 5.25 and a 4lber on a 6XD but they weren't interested in my mom and dad's spoon offerings. I ran around a little and finally found a stock pile of em and it was on again.  Long story short we hit three big schools today and we caught em and caught em and caught em and then caught em some more. At 5pm my mom said she couldn't believe what she was about to say but she was actually tired of catching bass!  Now that's what I wanted to hear.  I made one more stop on the way in and we finished the day with my dad catching a 3.5lber, my mom had a 4.25lber and I caught a 3.5lb largemouth and a 20lb striper on one cast on an umbrella rig loaded down with Shadalicious swimbaits! 

Another awesome day with my two favorite people in the world, I'm truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment